Wednesday 30 March 2011

Electric Rock Guitar T-Shirt that plays like a real guitar

Electronic Rock Guitar T-Shirt

You may now purchase this fantastic futurist wireless guitar T-Shirt from many Online retailers.  Plus you can wash it, and it smells great every time you wear it too. It was a great news for me due to my sweat glands having a mind of it's own.  It is a real musical instrument that you can play real songs and your most favourite bands.  All sounds have been  rerecord from a real electric guitar.  It also includes a mini amp and magnetic pick included in the price.  

Mini amp


When you buy Electronic Rock Guitar T-Shirt you will get:
  • Two magnetic picks
  • Mini amp speakers on belt
  • play all major chords
  • Volume goes up to 11
Lets take a look and see for ourselves...

Think Geek

I can't state if I'm happy or distraught to see that we are now using musical virtual instruments for video gaming. Well, Rock BandGuitar Hero and Singstar have made a great impact to the video gaming industry and have sold millions of products all around the world.  My concerns are, will my children's children's get to feel a real musical instrument in the future.




5 comments:

  1. I agree there's nothing like playing the real thing. However there are also many parents who's children will want these toys which are expensive,I'm sure buying an instrument is far more expensive but the child would gain so much from not learning from the TV.

    Louise XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of kids who want to learn to play a guitar perhaps starting off with these t-shirts before their parents buy them a real one. But it depends on how much these tees retail for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to sure about the dancing, good idea for the t shirt, I think there would be a potential market there. I don't think it will be as good as actual playing on the guitar. Yep good stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jaysen, in England it's around 30 pounds but great for gigs lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely something to take to a gig or concert its something fun to use BUT nothing I'd take seriously, the balance is all wrong, it will feel unnatural as oppose to it being natural, comfort must account too

    ReplyDelete